As an Independent Consultant, I provide EXCELLENT Customer Service addressing inquiries of big or small nature.
I’m a creative thinker, designer, and planner based in Butler, Pennsylvania, and my goal is to work with people who are ready to take that NEXT step with their BLOOMING idea and TURN it into a reality.
I have the proficiency to gain specific insight into your LOCAL Competitors, Customers, Supporters, and Fans, with the expertise to engage in dynamic relationship-building activities to get anything noticed using the most current advertising and marketing trends on and off of social media.
With over two decades of dedicated employment, I know what it takes to GROW a brand, increase online engagement, and turn a passion into a profitable business.
Cultivating the skill to commit comes naturally to me. Every project that I accept, I put my heart and soul into, and I’m ready to create your Personalized Growth Plan!
I will find out what your needs are then formulate a personalized growth plan for that specific idea, believe me; my RATES are very reasonable.
Let’s Talk 💖 Anna Marie
Please call (202) 709 – HELP  & leave a Text or Voice message
Click here for a few testimonials.
Previous Grant Writing Experience for New Castle Christian Academy, First Baptist Christian School & Bright Hope Community Church: Implemented an audit form; Collected research; applied for capital campaigns, operational costs and endowments by writing grant proposals, and keeping pertinent records.
Department of Human Services – Income Maintenance Caseworker Trainee 2018-2019
· Determine if applicants meet the eligibility requirements for public assistance programs.
· Interview persons applying for public assistance programs.
· Aid clients in identifying and removing barriers to financial self-sufficiency
·Make referrals to appropriate services. – WELL just wasn’t the RIGHT FIT for ME!
Administrative Assistant 2017-2018
Assisted with the day to day workings within the establishment, while implementing new and efficient procedures to maintain exceptional work-flow across the office. I became current on all legislation regarding employment notification postings while employed there. I maintained the business website and ran all social media cross-platform campaigns. I designed print material for newspaper and internet ads. I was responsible for maintaining business files. Knowledgeable in accounts payable and receivable. Formatted Business letter and contacted customers for a major retro-fit of one of their most popular fireplace brands that included tracking down customers that were many decades old. Resigned for a position w/ benefits. Love the Martin Family, like my own!
Director of Fund Development – 2016-2017
Many years of volunteering led me to introduce a planned option, Employment for tuition. The following is an outline I presented to the School Board in which was accepted fully.
- Research & plan fund-raising campaigns, grant writing and identify possible donors, such as companies, and individuals. Stay on top of advancements and changes that are pertinent to raising money within the community. Remain current on all legislation and ethical practices pertaining to fundraising and grant writing.
- Manage Development Committee, fund-raising campaigns, grant proposals & database of pertinent information. Produce solicitation materials including, EITC/OSTC letters for prospective and current donors, donation letters for DC fundraisers, and online solicitation for school programs. Produce School Board Reports
- Recruit and train volunteer fund-raising leadership – via the Development Committee. Current plans for 2016-2017 include requesting positions such as an EITC/OSTC outreach team, Secretary to take minutes, Treasurer to collaborate campaign donations such as Amazon Smile, IGA labels, and Vendor Event amounts, IGA label collection point person, and a Vice-Chair that would run DC meetings if I’m unable.
- Adding database list and prospective donors to the new People Suite (cloud) system. Converting my current CSV database and updating fields so reports can be generated for specific categories.
- Deliver a social media strategy and plan, which must be constantly updated. Continuing the school’s mission is strengthened and supported through all development/school activities: charitable giving, approved fundraisers, public relations through each school program’s need dealing with the sign-up genius, and online social media platforms.
- Interact with other program departments and staff members to maintain a consistency of message across multiple social media channels. Update PCS website, calendar, and pages, upon administration request. Interact with staff members to maintain current information for grant writing.
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager 2010 – 2016
When moving back to PA, Mr. Shields convinced me to return with higher pay and learning title for future real estate advancement as I helped maintain his calendar of events and office as needed.
- I arranged his schedule and meetings available for the other real estate agents & use of facilities.
- I maintained all office supplies, including keeping up with official forms needed for an office of 10-15 agents.
- I formatted all in house real estate forms making fill in accessible forms for online submission using Adobe X Pro.
- I implemented procedures to enhance the technical productivity of the office. I organized data files of large volumes in digital and paperless filing systems.
- I managed two bank accounts.
- I used HTML editor to update the official website, plus a plethora of other online marketing applications to enhance traffic to our website.
- I used various computer programs, including but not limited to all Microsoft Office 2010, Windows, Adobe X Professional, Printmaster (Adobe Photoshop), and many, many online programs.
- Wireless networked the office PC,s & wireless routers & enhanced office security through continued updated network monitoring of the office computer systems.
- I created flyers, pamphlets, and brochures for each property the brokerage listed, linking them to whatever free online site I could find, back when the APPS needed humans to manipulate the FREE listing information – Mr. Shields ALWAYS goes against the grain taking an extra step for free adverts.
I also completed ½ of the real estate courses to become a licensed real estate agent in PA., with plans to finish and become a REALTOR in the future, if my health will allow. Circumstances being health-related is mostly why I am no longer employed there. I had major kidney surgery in 2012.
2003 – 2005
New Accounts / Customer Service
As in previous years, I served many positions. In the New Account and Customer Services areas I would collect personal and confidential information from potential customers, input data into bank software, followed specific guidelines and took many classes to be current on all banking policies. I took time off to be with my newborn son.
2001 – 2003
I maintained a calendar of events and arranged schedules and meetings for the Owner/Broker and real estate agents. I exercised discretion on all matters in a confidential nature. I implemented new procedures to enhance productivity of the office and organize files of large volumes of paper flow. I managed two bank accounts. I upgraded the REALTOR website daily. I used a variety of computer programs including but not limited to Outlook Express, Windows XP Pro., Palm Zire 71, Microsoft Excel, Money, Publisher, Word, Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Standard, Printmaster, and many online programs to upload hard copies of files. Moved back to Florida, to settle our homestead and personal real estate properties.
1998 – 2001
New Accounts Administrator I have served many positions, first as bookkeeper maintaining files, and to help resolve accounting problems, then as teller where I had direct one on one customer service, then as front desk secretary where I was in charge of all incoming phone calls and directing them or resolving problems, also in charge of the Visa Check card program, resolving problems that customers may have had, and keeping detailed reports, then as an new account representative where my patient listening skills would help me to focus on speakers with different accents. Collect personal and confidential information, data input, and helped implement new ways of file keeping on the computer. Moved to Pennsylvania to be with ailing parents.
1995 – 1998
Pediatric Teacher / Caregiver
I would help maintain the wellness of mentally challenged children in all aspects of learning, and daily life.
1991 – 1995
Assistant Office Manager
Daily accounting of all monetary deposits. Supervise and plan time schedules of peers. One on one contact with customers to handle complaints and process refunds.
/ Awards / Achievements / Certifications /
/ COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS / LANGUAGES /
1994 Awarded Miss. Congeniality– Miss Hardee County – Graduated from Hardee Senior High School – Wauchula, Florida with a general diploma.
Pennsylvania Child Abuse Clearances (Act 33 & 34) issued in 2015
2005 Insurance license Certified Professional Service Representative (CPSR) designation from the National Association of Professional Insurance Agents
2008 – 2016 – Portersville Christian School – PTO Board member, Development Committee member, and Director – 1 yr contract
2014 Pennsylvania Real Estate Practices – certificate
2015 – AFP Member – Association of Fundraising Professionals
*I understand and speak some Spanish and ASL.